REGISTED MASSAGE THERAPY
Massage therapy has therapeutic benefits for both physical and emotional healing. This form of body work has a beneficial effect on the parasympathetic nervous system helping with all forms of healing.
Benefits of Massage
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves headaches
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Improves posture
- Promotes improved breathing
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps healing from injury or surgery
- Relieves stress
- Assists with relaxation
There are different types of massage. Our therapists work with your goals and your body to ensure you get the right type for your needs.
Aromatouch is a unique type of body work that combines the use of eight specific essential oils in a systematic application to the back and feet. The technique works to restore homeostasis or balance in the body to decrease the negative impact of stress, toxic insults, inflammation and autonomic imbalance. Most people encounter internal and external factors in their daily life that can negatively influence their overall health. Even if these factors do not result in disease, they can cause the body to function at a sub-optimal level.
The factors that can cause imbalances in your body include:
- Stress: worries, busy schedules, demands can all negatively impact the immune system resulting in many health concerns
- Toxic Insult: exposure to environmental, dietary, and other disease causing pathogens further weaken the immune system
- Inflammatory Response: exposure to bacteria, trauma, toxins, and allergens contribute to increased inflammation in the tissues and cells and increased pain
- Autonomic Imbalance: all of the above cause an imbalance in the nervous system with an increase in the fight/flight response and a decrease in the relax/repair response thus impairing the overall function of the whole body
The application of essential oils along the spine and reflexology points on the feet assist the body to counter balance the negative impact of these internal and external factors that your body encounters each day.
To book a Massage or Aromatouch appointment contact 289-755-1366